Saturday, April 28, 2012

A new hot rod version in a street


A new version of my hot rod model in a street scene. It is already evening. In the background you can see the wide overcast ocean.


A unfinished Hot Rod scene in a street
A unfinished Hot Rod scene in a street


This render has still a lot of fire flakes, but anyway it isn't ready yet. Stay open for my new posts.


Yet another render with iray. As you can see, I changed the street texture a little bit. It is still a preview and work in progress (wip).

A unfinished Hot Rod scene with a changed street texture
A unfinished Hot Rod scene with a changed street texture

This rendering tooks me about 30 minutes. The scene is to large for my quadro 4000 memory, therefore my cpu made this complete work.


Again a new render version about 30 minutes. This time with a wall and iron fence in the background.

A unfinished Hot Rod scene with a wall and iron fence in the background
 A unfinished Hot Rod scene with a wall and iron fence in the background

I think, with some trees behind the fence, the picture could be more fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment